Effective Date July 26th, 2023
We refer to SOE as the DBA for Vivienne J Lynn as a sole proprietor. When you enroll your student in SOE, we will collect certain information about you and your student – as described below – to use exclusively to provide the services purchased. This Policy applies to all information collected at the website, payment systems, Learning Management System (LMS) and emails. It does not apply to any other information our service providers may systematically collect.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information about you directly as well as systematically through your use of internet services and third-party providers.
Information We Collect Directly from You
When you inquire about our Services we may collect your name, phone number, address, ZIP Code, and email.
As part of the intake process, we will collect additional information from the student’s parents (or guardians) about the student, including name, age, gender, birth date, health history, educational history, presence of any learning difficulties, names of parents and siblings, parents’ contact information, and emergency contact information. In addition, we also collect information about the student’s parents (or guardians), including marital status, contact information, and occupation.
Information regarding any student who is a minor must only be provided by the student’s parent or legal guardian.
If you pay fees or tuition through one of the online pay portals, we may collect credit card information.
We do not sell this information!
Information We Collect Automatically
We may collect the following information automatically about you and your use of our Site through cookies, web beacons, and other current and future technologies: your domain name; your browser type and operating system; web pages you view; links you click; your IP address; the length of time you visit our Sites; and the referring URL, or the webpage that led you to our Site, and the following: access time, browser type, device ID, domain name, IP address, page views and referring URL. We may combine this information with other information that we have collected or will collect, about you, including, where applicable, your name, email address, and other personal information. Please see the section “Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms” below for more information.
We do not sell this information!
Third Parties or Publicly Available Sources
We may receive information about you from third parties and public sources such as:
· Order & Payment. When you make a purchase online, you will be re-directed to our commerce platform vendor. We do not receive your full credit card, debit card or other financial information when you make a payment; such information is provided directly to the vendor. However, we do receive information about your purchase and your contact information (e.g. name, credit card type, last four digits of your credit or debit card number, email address, mailing address, phone number). We keep a record of your purchases. We may collect tax identification numbers you submit for tax-exempt purposes.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your information to:
· Communicate with you about our educational services to respond to your inquiries and for other current and future customer service purposes.
· To evaluate students as part of the enrollment process to determine the services we believe appropriate and throughout their enrollment to measure performance.
· Contact you via email, SMS text message, telephone, or standard mail to inform you about educational, tutoring, or test prep services or about events and promotions (including by sending you e-newsletters, marketing communications, and announcements from us and our education partners.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information, including your personal information, as follows:
· In response to legal process. We may disclose the information we collect from you to comply with the law, judicial proceedings, court orders, or other legal processes, such as in response to court orders or subpoenas.
Cookies. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your device through your web browser for record-keeping purposes. Some cookies allow us to make it easier for you to navigate our Sites, while others allow us to track your activities at our Sites. There are two types of cookies: session and persistent cookies.
· Session cookies. Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser or turn off your computer. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session or while you are logged into the Sites. This allows us to process your online transactions and requests and verify your identity after you have logged in, as you move through our Sites.
· Persistent cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer. We use persistent cookies to track aggregate and statistical information about user activity and to display advertising both on our Sites and on third-party sites.
Disabling cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Visitors to our Site who disable cookies will be able to browse certain areas of the Site, but some features may not function.
We may also implement additional add-on services to Google Analytics, such as:
· Demographics and Interest Reporting, which gathers information such as the age and gender of users, along with certain interests those users express through their purchasing activities and other online activities, by tracking users across websites and across time.
· Remarketing with Google Analytics, which uses user behaviors on our Site and within our App to help us identify users for our remarketing campaigns.
· Google Display Network Impression Reporting, which provides us information about how often our ads are shown.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We have implemented commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite these efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security.
CHILDREN UNDER 13
Our Sites are not directed at children under 13. We do not knowingly collect, use, or share personal information from children under 13 without appropriate parental consent. If a parent or legal guardian learns that their child provided us with personal information without his or her consent, please contact us and we will make commercially reasonable attempts to delete such personal information.
INDIVIDUALS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy at any time and from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Sites. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices about the personal information we previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Sites.
WE DO NOT SELL YOUR INFORMATION
We collect personal information for the purpose of doing business, providing services, and obeying the law. We recognize that we may inadvertently collect and store other data points and meta data through business automation and service delivery. We take our responsibility to safeguard this information seriously.
100 Spanish Oak Cir
Georgetown, TX. 78628